• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Flat Nasty Offroad Park

Tacomadad18

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2018 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Hey everyone, I just got back from a weekend adventure. Took the truck offroad for the first real time with the freshly installed ARB rear air locker. Handle it’s self very well. Went with a buddy in a rubicon (33’s, front and rear lockers, sway bar disconnects, all factory stuff as well as bumpers. Has factory sliders as well.

Anyway. This is kind of a photo dump of the fun. I have videos of the areas but need to sit down and edit them.

This park is located in Salem, Missouri. Roughly 2 1/2 hours from the city of St. Louis. The owners are excellent people and care a lot about the offroad community. I encourage anyone in that area to stop in and see them. Miles of trails to explore, just be respectful of the park. The owners actually live there.

22772C00-4BCB-4983-93FD-9E2A7E81068C.jpeg
2DAC740F-AFE9-473E-89B7-027624C533DB.jpeg
943F595C-B85E-4E25-A922-A0180C51C42C.jpeg
C14CDF05-8111-48E8-853D-D2C64816029E.jpeg
D12ADAF5-6C28-4BD3-A892-9388D9E2EFB4.jpeg
A14A3BBF-8696-4F48-AFC8-4A6D2028DE43.jpeg
E16D84AC-82C0-470C-9681-DE1A681D7622.jpeg
FACD41CA-92CE-43F3-9D77-EBE24BB9A4AC.jpeg

Looks like a great time. Gotta take what you can get as far as east-ish coast wheeling goes. This looks pretty technical too, compared to some other spots over there.

Looks like a great time. Gotta take what you can get as far as east-ish coast wheeling goes. This looks pretty technical too, compared to some other spots over there.

Some areas my truck is just not ready for. Once the tacobox comes in and I go to 35’s I’ll go back down to try more difficult sections. I’ve caught a Jeep on fire on some spots at this park ?.

Best thing about this place is that the owners live on the property. They upkeep it and support a lot of groups get togethers here. Occasional you’ll see them out on the trail with their caged yota ??

Well then this place is on my bucket list for when I move back to NY. I know I'm gonna end up starving for challenging trails.

Well then this place is on my bucket list for when I move back to NY. I know I'm gonna end up starving for challenging trails.

Plan on stopping in on the way? Let me know if you make a weekend of it, I’d be down to come.

Keep Barton’s lodging in mind, they are close by and are excellent people as well.

Plan on stopping in on the way? Let me know if you make a weekend of it, I’d be down to come.

Keep Barton’s lodging in mind, they are close by and are excellent people as well.
I could. The plan is to go through many National Parks along the way, sticking to mostly the northern ones because I did the southern ones already. I could come down a bit to hit this place with you.

I could. The plan is to go through many National Parks along the way, sticking to mostly the northern ones because I did the southern ones already. I could come down a bit to hit this place with you.

Nice! Well let me know if you wanna go. I’ll show you around. There’s also another technical offroad park, called Moonlight. That’s in Sullivan Mo and had a lot of tough areas as well. It does need to be dry for about a week though or it is a swamp!

Back