• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

First time Tacoma owner

Reitaco

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
First time tacoma owner here. I love this truck!!!
IMG_20200218_220353_700.jpg

Welcome to the taco life haha! I bought my first Tacoma on February 15th of this year and I’m in love. I took her off-road nothing to crazy but still needed use 4high, let me say these trucks are more than capable stock!!!!! Mods just make them that much better. Well congratulations on the new truck

Welcome to the taco life haha! I bought my first Tacoma on February 15th of this year and I’m in love. I took her off-road nothing to crazy but still needed use 4high, let me say these trucks are more than capable stock!!!!! Mods just make them that much better. Well congratulations on the new truck
Yeah I bought a couple little mods nothing serious. I'm finding it extremely hard not to go crazy on mods. ???

Yeah I bought a couple little mods nothing serious. I'm finding it extremely hard not to go crazy on mods. ???

Same! I just brought mine home last week too!! Already swapped tires, added side steps, window vent shades, bought some Clazzio seat covers being shipped soon, some trim changes planned and blacking out the chrome, and got some seat jackers coming too.

Good luck driving it stock!! Congrats on the new truck!

Attachments

• IMG_20200304_133845.jpg
    IMG_20200304_133845.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 64
Back