• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

First Tacoma

Mark_Price

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2020 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Voodoo Blue
Just switched from owning Ford super duty diesels to my first Toyota. I picked up a 2020 Tacoma TRD 4x4 in VooDoo blue. Damn I’m loving the color and the truck so far. I’d love to see some other voodoo blue Tacoma’s to get some ideas
60C05DD5-2381-4588-AF22-D12C1E53C34C.jpeg
5E972083-F644-4CA8-BE8D-7D7B2A6618D9.jpeg

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

Looks like you already have great times in the truck!

I’ll admit the voodoo blue is a good looking color

Welcome to the forum! That color is sharp for sure. Does the truck feel tiny for you coming from a much bigger truck?

Do you have a general idea of what you want to do with it? Lift? Tent?

Ya, it took some getting used to for sure coming from an f-350 with a 6” lift on 35s to such a smaller truck. But I’m liking the usability of the Tacoma much more. The trails we go on the ford wouldn’t fit. I’m looking for lifts and how people set up their gear for a weekend offroad/4 wheeling trip

Welcome to Tacoma3G! That color is definitely something special. Honestly there's not a lot of them around being modded, which is crazy because it's such a great color.

One thing that first put an idea in my head to buy a Tacoma was seeing a voodoo blue on the beach when we were on vacation in Cape Hatteras.
That blue is impossible to ignore!
Beautiful... (I ended up buying a white one though which I also love).

That blue definitely does scream, in a good way.

Back