• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

First Taco Build

macattack27

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Well the adventure begins. I’ve been going through this forum for weeks now just trying to absorb as much as I can before I made the jump. Had been a dodge guy my whole life and it was time to find something better. Picked up a 19 DCSB off road the other day and have already done a couple things. And already love the truck. Super happy with the switch and the exciting adventures and the process with the build.
4A104F4A-B9E5-4693-A28F-7A02DBEFD3FA.jpeg

Day of.
3DDF223B-04FF-4405-9597-CB8288272DE4.jpeg
FC7757B8-9E9B-49AA-8141-FBAD031A3276.jpeg

It’s awesome to have such an abundant source of people on here. I constantly go back and forth on what I want to do next.

With that being said, thanks tacoma3g and everyone here for their experiences and knowledge! Look forward to seeing you guys around here

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the party ?!! The dash bezel looks good, did you wrap it?

We're stoked you dig the website. ?

Yeah I sure did. I almost went with just a flat black wrap but decided to go with the carbon fiber for a just a little bit of flare.

Back