• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Finally Made it Here!

TermLimits

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
Website
valleytune.com
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Hey guys and gals,

Some of you may know me from TacomaWorld and/or various facebook groups. My name is Jeff aka TermLimits and I'm the developer of Valley Runner and the owner of Valley Tuning.

@Tyler and I just happened to connect through Instagram last week, no idea he ran the forums over here until our talks.

------

I tend to stay relatively quiet on the forums these days, most of my time is spent between work and the business. However, I have a wealth of information about these trucks and will gladly share to help those out with any issues.

Look forward to hanging out over here some!

Last edited:
I'm south of Canton. Might be hitting you up to update my tune. The OV I run now isn't exactly epic
Closer to Navarre or New Philly? The hills down there are KILLER to these trucks!

OV is pretty great but it needs some help with gears, especially in our area.

Closer to Navarre or New Philly? The hills down there are KILLER to these trucks!

OV is pretty great but it needs some help with gears, especially in our area.
Navarre to be exact. It helped with the shift points but it gave me valve chatter like diesel when it downshifts under load at certain speeds. Not a fan of that lol. I have 5.29s that need installed. Once that's done I'll have you retune it.

Navarre to be exact. It helped with the shift points but it gave me valve chatter like diesel when it downshifts under load at certain speeds. Not a fan of that lol. I have 5.29s that need installed. Once that's done I'll have you retune it.
Let me know when you get the regear, easiest way to get a hold of me is through the website’s contact us page.

Let me know when you get the regear, easiest way to get a hold of me is through the website’s contact us page.
Will do. You wouldnt happen to know anyone locally around us who is capable and willing to do a regear and locker install would you? It has been nothing but dead ends for me.

Will do. You wouldnt happen to know anyone locally around us who is capable and willing to do a regear and locker install would you? It has been nothing but dead ends for me.
I’ve been looking for that myself for months. Decided against a regear since I won’t go over 33s personally.

I believe 4WheelParts in CLE was capable of it but the tail end of spring they were booked a few months out. Might have slowed down some since it’s getting towards the end of toy season.

Could also DIY it.

Wingman Garage in Wadsworth is a DIY shop with lifts and tools. They’ll help as well. If you get the pre-assembled clamshells from ECGS you could head there and swap them out. Just let them know Jeff from Valley Tuning sent you, good guys.

I’ve been looking for that myself for months. Decided against a regear since I won’t go over 33s personally.

I believe 4WheelParts in CLE was capable of it but the tail end of spring they were booked a few months out. Might have slowed down some since it’s getting towards the end of toy season.

Could also DIY it.

Wingman Garage in Wadsworth is a DIY shop with lifts and tools. They’ll help as well. If you get the pre-assembled clamshells from ECGS you could head there and swap them out. Just let them know Jeff from Valley Tuning sent you, good guys.
I already have the gears and lockers. Had I known what a pain in the ass it would be to find a shop I would have just passed on the deal I got and just ordered complete thirds from ECGS and swapped them at home. Would have been done months ago lol. Thanks for the leads tho!

Back