• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived February 2020 Rig of the Month: And the winner is... REV N!

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
At 20 total votes, congratulations to @Rev N on winning our February 2020 Rig of the Month contest!

1582292807547.png

Your photo really embraces the outdoors feel that these trucks allow us to experience. I feel relaxed just by looking at it!

@Rev N, enjoy your $100.00 gift card to Amazon.com, T3G patch, and T3G sticker! Your photo will also be in the sidebar of the forum homepage until it is replaced by next month's winner, and you're going to get some special username flare. Lastly, I will feature your truck on the T3G Instagram today.

As you guys know, I "upped the ante" on the prize for February, doubling the gift card amount. I want this to be an exciting thing for everyone to look forward for each month, so let me know if you have other prize ideas in mind besides Amazon gift cards.

As for everyone else, this contest will be occurring every month and as long as you haven't won within the last 6 months, you're free to enter each month! The next one will be open for submissions on March 10.

Can you share where the shot was taken? If I was to guess it looks like central Oregon near Christmas Valley........love that area!

Can you share where the shot was taken? If I was to guess it looks like central Oregon near Christmas Valley........love that area!

So this is at the top of Prairie Mountain in the central coast range of Oregon just south of Alsea. I was doing my first solo campout. Mostly solo. I had my dog with me. Picture was taken looking south east as the sun came up with my phone. I got super lucky. It was a perfect morning.

So this is at the top of Prairie Mountain in the central coast range of Oregon just south of Alsea. I was doing my first solo campout. Mostly solo. I had my dog with me. Picture was taken looking south east as the sun came up with my phone. I got super lucky. It was a perfect morning.
I was in that area last March, I agree its gorgeous!

I was in that area last March, I agree its gorgeous!

I was up there last weekend and crashed my drone :(

Lots of puddles to splash through and even some snow at the top!

I was up there last weekend and crashed my drone :(

Lots of puddles to splash through and even some snow at the top!
This is where I was yesterday! Near Vantage WA........Colockum Road was a sheet of ice coming down all 3 of us started skidding at the same time! It was awesome!

I suppose this can be posted elsewhere? I will work on it.......... Enjoy the weekend!

Original link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B82-u4JnH9b/

Congrats @Rev N

I agree, the photo brings a sense of relaxation just looking at it. Getting out and doing what you love, is the best thing the Tacoma can do for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back