• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Fairly new 2018 Quicksand owner.

stu8319

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, just found out about the forum from Protaco17 and wanted to come check it out!

So far I have a softopper and a ham radio installed, prinsu cabrack is on the way and I'll be doing a dual battery system very soon. I had an 80 series land cruiser that was pretty much built out with drawers, but I needed something more reliable and the truck bed was super important!

Thanks guys!

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, just found out about the forum from Protaco17 and wanted to come check it out!

So far I have a softopper and a ham radio installed, prinsu cabrack is on the way and I'll be doing a dual battery system very soon. I had an 80 series land cruiser that was pretty much built out with drawers, but I needed something more reliable and the truck bed was super important!

Thanks guys!
Hey welcome man! Great to see you on here over from reddit land! Setup a build page we would love to see the progress!!

Tacomadad18

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
Hello and welcome!

Share some pics when you can.