Extended Warranty

• Hello, visitor! Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a resource for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma owners.

Tacoma3G is a friendly community dedicated to 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and Overland Enthusiasts. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Rschmidy

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Rick
T3G Member
#2,306
Just bought 19 Limited feeling I should have bought 84 mo x 100000mi warranty it was offered to me at $3000 and I got them to $2200 which they will honor up to 60 days from purchase. I know everyone has different opinions these warranties, but what I am interested is what price you guys yours from Toyota dealer. Called two independent companies and it was higher. Any comments as to price.

Mr. Nobody

✓ • Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
$2,200 is actually on the high side for what many have paid. I've seen it as low as $1,000 but that was only once. Multiple times I've seen people claim to have gotten it for around $1,400. This is all for the 8 year/125k plans. Just read about a guy getting it for $1,405 from a dealer in Michigan.

Rschmidy

✓ • Bronze
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Rick
T3G Member
#2,306
Thanks for your comments I am going tomorrow to close the deal do you have anything specific I can use anecdotal stories won't help me close - thanks so much for your help

Rick from Seattle

Mr. Nobody

✓ • Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Tough to find anything online that isn't anecdotal. Hahaha

I've just got what I've read elsewhere online. I'll try and dig it up for ya. ?

Top Bottom