• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

El Paso, Texas Tacos

mZiggy

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Manual
Cement
Not sure if we really belong to Texas/South or the west since we're just a hop, skip, and a jump away from both New Mexico and Mexico :LOL:

Anyway, post up your photos of your truck and if you haven't already, join El Paso Yotaholics on Facebook. Meets for off roading are fairly common/regular in that group (y) and Dirt Alert El Paso in case you ever need recovery or are willing to help out others who need a tug

Attachments

• 0428181107.jpg
    0428181107.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 111
  • 0428181106_HDR.jpg
    0428181106_HDR.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 2018-04-29_13.19.23.jpg
    2018-04-29_13.19.23.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 120
Not sure if we really belong to Texas/South or the west since we're just a hop, skip, and a jump away from both New Mexico and Mexico :LOL:

Anyway, post up your photos of your truck and if you haven't already, join El Paso Yotaholics on Facebook. Meets for off roading are fairly common/regular in that group (y) and Dirt Alert El Paso in case you ever need recovery or are willing to help out others who need a tug
Lol, in this case (and I think in most official cases), it's considered south. But both do make sense.

Lol, in this case (and I think in most official cases), it's considered south. But both do make sense.
Only major city in Texas that uses Mountain Standard Time lol

Back