• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Drop a photo of your “Super White/Cement” Tacoma builds here!

What is your favorite Tacoma color?

• Super White

• Cement

• Quicksand

• Magnetic Gray

• Midnight Black

• Silver Sky

Results are only viewable after voting.

smithcam

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Been in the market for a new 2020 Tacoma and my wife and I are unable to come to a decision on color. I like the super white and cement colors, she is stuck on quicksand. Let’s see some sexy photos of your super white/cement builds and help us come to an agreement.

truck.jpg
Here is my truck, just wrapped up some biking in Genoa, NV.

I'm happy with the white, if I were to buy again I'd probably be between the 3 colors you're already debating. Good luck!

truck.jpg
Here is my truck, just wrapped up some biking in Genoa, NV.

I'm happy with the white, if I were to buy again I'd probably be between the 3 colors you're already debating. Good luck!
Awesome 👍🏻
I got a ton of guys I work with that got mountain bikes. I think it’s about time I get one myself!

Back