• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Driver’s info display glitch

JimCali75

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Was curious if anyone has experienced this glitch on their 4.2” driver’s info display? As far as I can tell it only happens when the navigation cues pop up. 23 OR

Attachments

• IMG_9208.jpeg
    IMG_9208.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 60
Looks like it started happening in the 2020's+.
Happens to a lot of people. Seems like it's a temporary or isolated thing and displays go back to normal.

Every incident I've seen reports the same thing. Happens, but then goes away shortly during the drive or after turning off the vehicle.

One guy showed the pic he took to his dealer. So the dealer ordered him a new display then had to update his mileage and stuff. But he's the only one. So don't think it actually need to be replaced.

Drive it some more and wait a couple days/weeks. If it doesn't go away and happens a lot, take it to the dealership.

Upvote 0
Looks like it started happening in the 2020's+.
Happens to a lot of people. Seems like it's a temporary or isolated thing and displays go back to normal.

Every incident I've seen reports the same thing. Happens, but then goes away shortly during the drive or after turning off the vehicle.

One guy showed the pic he took to his dealer. So the dealer ordered him a new display then had to update his mileage and stuff. But he's the only one. So don't think it actually need to be replaced.

Drive it some more and wait a couple days/weeks. If it doesn't go away and happens a lot, take it to the dealership.
Thanks for the reply 👍

Upvote 0
Back