• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Draft - SD T3G Biweekly GTG!!

Mr. Nobody

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Draft below......

Tacom3g-1.png

The Tacoma3G crew is proud to announce we are starting up a bi-weekly get together (gtg) to be held in San Diego, CA every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month!

The San Diego scene is booming and T3G decided it was time SD had a regular midweek gtg. While we have some larger events in the works, this will be a low key event for T3G members to meet up with new people, hang out, and talk trucks. T3G wants to do something that doesn't have to be on weekends and doesn't have to be a big fuss. If you miss a week, no worries!! Cruise on out to the next one! The gtg is open to other Tacoma and Yota generations and models so feel free to invite your friend in that dope Land Cruiser, 4Runner, or Tundra;). So come on out, meet new people, talk about trucks, and just have a good time as we grow the SD Offroad community!!

Next SD T3G GTG details:
Date: April 9th, 2019
Time: 7pm until whenever

This weeks gtg will be located at:
Rio Vista Shopping Center
8590 Rio San Diego Dr, San Diego, CA 92108

GTG Map Far.pngScreenshot (12).pngScreenshot (14)_LI.jpg

Just a couple ground rules to ensure we don't burn the location. We want to be good representatives of the Offroad and automotive enthusiast communities and ensure we are welcomed back by the businesses where we meet.

1. Absolutely NO burnouts, no mall crawling, no showing off etc. Keep that stuff in the desert and offroad. Don't be that guy.
2. No loud music
3. Be polite to the public and the businesses in the area.
4. No littering
5. Patronize the businesses in the area where possible

and Finally have fun. The rules are meant as a way to keep the gtg's ongoing, not as a way to ruin all the fun.

Above is the template for a potential GTG here in SD. Feel free to make edits as you see fit.

1. I think we may need a better flyer/promo picture etc for the event then just the T3G Logo. I'm challenged in the design area though. This could take shape after the first gtg when we get one good picture of a row of trucks present.

2. The date is a stand in. We could wait until the 4th Tuesday of this month to start the gtg or later.

3. The location is one I've been considering for a while. In the lot there is food options for those that want it and they are open at night. The nearby bank closes before the gtg so parking over by the bank could be a possibility. I like the idea of parking on that north side over off Friars as highlighted in the picture., but we'll see. I may roll over there Tuesday night just to see what the place looks like in the evening. If you have other location ideas I'm definitely open to them.

4. The location is also centrally located in SD. Yes, it's south county, but its central for south bay, east county, the coast, and somewhat north county. It's also easily accessible by the freeway.

Thoughts?

Back