• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Dorothy the Pilot Car

Tacodorothy3.00

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 SR5 DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
F1EB5C59-910E-494D-AC2F-724895154828.jpeg

Now I know there aren’t many tacomas that are used as Pilot cars but here’s one for the books. As of my last post in 2018 I have finished my truck for work and it’s officially ready for the road. With a little over 87k miles and numerous changes and upgrades made in the passed 2 years shes is definitely heavier and sturdy. Most of what is on the truck is professionally made emergency lighting along with some cargo boxes for much needed space. Everything on the truck is needed and nothing goes to waste over the past 2 years I’ve worked with some experts in the lighting field in order to get the results that I need and want. Now the business was started just this year and I’m hoping into become a family business in the coming years. If you have any questions or want to know what’s on the truck currently feel free to check out the insta @Tacodorothy3.00

Back