• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Door sealant lubricant/condition

Fishingeek603

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
So I have a brand new 2018 tacoma and would like to use some type of lubricant in the door seals seeing as I live in New England, any advice would be greatly appreciated

solscooter

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score
Awesome good to know, any quirks with the product? or should i clean the surfaces, then apply it to a microfiber towel, then coat it on, let it soak in then remove access with a clean microfiber towel? Thank you for the reply btw, much appreciated

apply it with your fingers, wear gloves. gotta find my tube of it. know I got it somewhere

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
Definitely wear gloves.

Apply a very thin coat.

No issues with this product ?

Awesome good to know, any quirks with the product? or should i clean the surfaces, then apply it to a microfiber towel, then coat it on, let it soak in then remove access with a clean microfiber towel? Thank you for the reply btw, much appreciated
apply it with your fingers, wear gloves. gotta find my tube of it. know I got it somewhere