• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Do you have a good solution to keep a single wolf pack or other storage crate from sliding in bed?

Does anyone have a slick solution to keep a single storage box from sliding in their bed?

I currently just have bungie cords attached to the the sliding bed tie downs. My next try is to use a strong adhesive and attach chocks, such as https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/us/adjustable-rack-cargo-chocks.html or a homemade version.
I’ve hear the factory rubber bed mat actually works well with preventing things some sliding around. As long as you have a little weight in the box I’m sure it would work well. Otherwise you may have to custom rig something. I’m using some bungees to hold a box in my bed as well. Probably going to move some of those items to a different box and mount it to my roof rack instead though

Try those rubber encased metal twisty things, you can get them at Home Depot or Lowe's or ace hardware.

Made for the job
1676153584932.png

Back