• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

DJI Spark

647taco

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
So I bought a Spark last summer and love it. I was able to take some time and play with some of the Quickshot settings over the weekend. Take a look and let me know what you think. YouTube

So I bought a Spark last summer and love it. I was able to take some time and play with some of the Quickshot settings over the weekend. Take a look and let me know what you think. YouTube
I love these drones, man. I have the DJI Mavic Pro because i couldnt pass up the deal i got on it and its elevated my content so much.
Check out my recent video for some inspiration.

Sweet shots! I love how capable both the Spark and the Mavic are. Now I just need to remember to take mine out when on the trails or have the wife drive so I can fly and get some sick shots..

Back