• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

DIY on a budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige

🐾☠️💕
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
If you slap "off-road" or "overland" on anything, the price skyrockets.

@Tyler and I watched a video recently about a first aid kit "made for overlanders" and when I went to the site to check the price, that shit was literally $400.

I was thinking about figuring out "on a budget" alternatives that are just as good and doing a video/post about how to do get the same quality/quantity for a fraction of the price. I'm gonna probably start with a good first aid kit. Stay tuned.

Anyone else who has done cheap alternatives, please share!

Oh boy like adding tactical to backpacks and flashlights its unreal
Wish I saw this post when it opened
This shall be a great post to help save everybody money or give them alternatives
Since @Paige Is starting with first aid kits
Here is the ones I'm particularly fond of well packed has the essentials and more
104cdn or 78 usd before tax decent price
Med kits are I would say never 100%complete for your needs but a good base kit is always a good start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back