• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Diode dynamics ss3 fog light kit HOW TO INSTALL

Nice.
Unfortunately, I just installed some BD Squadrons (non SAE) last month. If I knew about these I would of got them instead.

Installed mine recently, except went in from the top behind the grill. Can’t say enough about these fogs, can’t be beat for the price.
4195C50E-C0D3-4457-8ABA-0C5DA607A5C3.jpeg

Was looking to upgrade my fogs when i saw your video Rizzo, started looking into that brand and they had a good reputation with other products. Then they went on sale so i pulled the trigger, waiting for the weather to get them installed

Was looking to upgrade my fogs when i saw your video Rizzo, started looking into that brand and they had a good reputation with other products. Then they went on sale so i pulled the trigger, waiting for the weather to get them installed
Hell yea we’ll thanks for watching I appreciate that ?

Installed mine recently, except went in from the top behind the grill. Can’t say enough about these fogs, can’t be beat for the price.
4195C50E-C0D3-4457-8ABA-0C5DA607A5C3.jpeg
That scoop light looks so good. I want a scoop so bad.

Back