• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Diablo Immortal

Tried it and couldn’t get into it. What server are you on? Maybe I’ll create a new character and give it another try.

Still playing D2R. I havent heard much about DI

Tried it and couldn’t get into it. What server are you on? Maybe I’ll create a new character and give it another try.
Greed. Mostly solo play, but sometimes it's convenient when other people are on for group objectives. It's a pass the time type of thing.
Still playing D2R. I havent heard much about DI
Ah, wish I knew you did. I got my fix, then moved on. Maybe be back for ladder resets.
Are you on d2jsp.org? Good way to stock currency for upcoming seasons or for other games.
If you like D2R, have you tried PoE? It's what D3 should have been. Very in-depth game but worth it.

No im not on d2jsp.org. I play with a room mate and a couple of guys from work. Problem is that Im starting to lose interest because since the ladder reset, I havent personally seen any rune over a mal drop. I use traderie as much as possible, but when you dont have anything worth trading, its pretty much useless.

No im not on d2jsp.org. I play with a room mate and a couple of guys from work. Problem is that Im starting to lose interest because since the ladder reset, I havent personally seen any rune over a mal drop. I use traderie as much as possible, but when you dont have anything worth trading, its pretty much useless.
What difficulty? Don't know how into D2 mechanics you are. It's consumed more of my life than my ex-girlfriends. I heard there was a huge ban wave that went through. Wondering if I would have been affected.
It's all RNG. Just have to keep at it. Know how to optimize your time and where to hit. Know what is affected by magic find and what's not. Chests in Lower Kurast and Chaos Sanctuary. Maphack for efficiency would do full map reveal and mark all the super chests with the highest return rates. Full games are best. I was using it heavy. 300-350% MF before diminishing returns. Ladder reset is always fun because I would sell off stuff on D2JSP for forum gold. Then you can buy stuff that's harder to acquire later for less. People pay for low runes and bulk gems. They'd rather pay a few forum gold, than try to hunt one down or trade for one in game. Just a lot more efficient. I recommend checking it out if you plateau. If you're good with markets, you can even keep tabs on trends and flip stuff. Helps get ahead if you you get stuck. There are always other ways to make FG. If you're into poker or cards, you can gamble.
If you play on PC, definitely grab a controller with Turbo Mode. Leech the Chaos/Baal Runs. Build for survivability. Max res, max block, high res, damage reduction. When bosses die you just go right up to them and hit pickup with turbo enabled. You will grab everything before people even see it hit the ground. This was a game changer for me when I was playing. Just make sure you have the space. If you're full, it'll cycle and hit the ground real fast then float.

So thats how people pick shit up so fast????????????????????????? A GOD DAMN CONTROLLER WITH TURBO??????????????

I play Hell, so heres what I do:

Pindleskin, then teleport to Andy, then teleport to Countess, the teleport thru Arcane Sanctuary. ( Cant remember that dudes name at the moment.)

Then I full clear (meaning I explore the WHOLE map and loot EVERYTHING. Break every jar/vase, open every chest)
Ancient Tunnels, Mausoleum, and Cows.

I skip the Pit because everything in there is cold immune and of course my farming champ is a blizz sorc.

MF is over 300.

So thats how people pick shit up so fast????????????????????????? A GOD DAMN CONTROLLER WITH TURBO??????????????

I play Hell, so heres what I do:

Pindleskin, then teleport to Andy, then teleport to Countess, the teleport thru Arcane Sanctuary. ( Cant remember that dudes name at the moment.)

Then I full clear (meaning I explore the WHOLE map and loot EVERYTHING. Break every jar/vase, open every chest)
Ancient Tunnels, Mausoleum, and Cows.

I skip the Pit because everything in there is cold immune and of course my farming champ is a blizz sorc.

MF is over 300.
Oh yeah. So one method is getting rich is farming the Summoner in Arcane early. Get the key drops. MH has a guided line which direction he is. As going the other 3 ways is a waste of time. So you can target farm him for keys to sell.

It's kind of a waste to go through all the chests/jars/vases. They don't run off MF and are completely random. You want to target the super chests. They spawn in the same pattern. Best chance to drop something good over regular chests. Which is good for if you have no MF and just plain bad because no. Regular drop rates are super low. These are these are the ones in Lower Kurast people race to while waiting for someone to setup a portal for Baal.

Quick explanation: Diablo 2 Resurrected - Lower Kurast Super Chest Farming Guide - Maxroll.gg (https://d2.maxroll.gg/meta/lower-kurast-farming-guide)

Also check out drop rate calculators. You can input MF, ilvl, number of players and find the chances of a specific item to drop from the specific monsters. Then you just target farm who will drop it. Optimizing your time and being more efficient will help you get richer faster.

1657848793659.png

1657848838118.png

Attachments

• 1657848976871.png
    1657848976871.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 60
Back