• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Desk to Glory, Tundra House on Wheels

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Ever wanted to ship your car and explore some foreign lands around the world?
Richard and Ashley Giordano of "Desk to Glory" are doing just that with their 2nd Gen Tundra. Traversing around Europe, Northern Africa, and beyond.This truck has some serious miles ahead. Check out this article that explains some of the modifications they've done in preparation for the trip!
Also make sure to follow them on instagram @desktoglory

https://www.chaosfab.com/lifestyle/blog/desk-to-glory-tundra-house-on-wheels/

Attachments

• desktoglory-tundra-overland-build-header.jpg
    desktoglory-tundra-overland-build-header.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 37
Nothing new. In the 80's a couple built a truck and camper and and drove down to the tip of South America. I believe they called their series of article "The Turtly Expeditions". Compared to what they did remember, this was 50 years ago, wandering around Europe and North Africa today pale by comparison.

Nothing new. In the 80's a couple built a truck and camper and and drove down to the tip of South America. I believe they called their series of article "The Turtly Expeditions". Compared to what they did remember, this was 50 years ago, wandering around Europe and North Africa today pale by comparison.
I read pretty much this same comment on a Jeep forum back in 2001. Then again on a MTB forum in 2005. We're talking 20 years ago at the DAWN of forums.They were way better by comparison.

Back