• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Desert Does It Seat Jackers & MMP

how do you like them? do you notice any difference in comfort
Honestly I didn't notice a big difference other than height. However, I came from a Ford Focus so I've always been used to the low seating position lol
I did the front jackers with 3/4" in the rear so the seating position is very similar to stock, just higher. I definitely like the higher seating position better though since my legs can bend down a bit.

A lot of people I've talked to have said using just the front seat jackers have helped significantly with comfort, specifically reducing lower back pain on long drives.

interesting.
I to came from a Focus ST. Hated it so much. The Germans do the hot hatch much better. Is it worth the $100

interesting.
I to came from a Focus ST. Hated it so much. The Germans do the hot hatch much better. Is it worth the $100
haha mine was an SE but I threw an obnoxious FSWERKS race exhaust & CAI on it. Sounded great but slow as hell

I'd say they're worth a shot if you wanna try to fix the seating position. Worst case scenario you don't like them and resell at a loss of a couple bucks 🤷‍♂️

LOL nice i had a built setup, still slow as hell, straightpiped with crackle and pop.

i think im gonna convince my wife, we have a west coast drive back to AZ in a few months

LOL nice i had a built setup, still slow as hell, straightpiped with crackle and pop.

i think im gonna convince my wife, we have a west coast drive back to AZ in a few months
haha mine was a catback. Drone was HORRIBLE. So bad I ended up taking it to a muffler shop and put in an electronic exhaust switch and a muffler so I could turn the loud on and off haha

Back