• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pre-Purchase Question Desert Does It Molle Seat Panel?

HiterSixOne

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Sport DCSB Auto
Cement
Does anyone here have this installed? I'm looking for basic dimensions as I have another item to install in this space and I'm wondering if it'll interfere.

Basically I need overall width and height of the piece (as if it were a rectangle) and the width of the molle section.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone here have this installed? I'm looking for basic dimensions as I have another item to install in this space and I'm wondering if it'll interfere.

Basically I need overall width and height of the piece (as if it were a rectangle) and the width of the molle section.

Thanks in advance.
no, but now that I see one, I want one myself

I have them. I’ll get you dimensions tomorrow

It is 2" tall. Here it is installed. Added clips for my Maglite and adding another option for my concealed carry.

20201125_104222 (2).jpg
20201207_145115.jpg

Well, there ya have it

Thanks. Looks like it'll work.

I just ordered my 2nd pair for the passenger side! Driver side was done a year ago. And I love em! Seatjackers also helps with my back aches and legs so my comfort while driving on long road trips and even on the trails. Also provides Good clearance like OP was asking, for tools 🛠, mini axe 🪓 even I seen an arb air compressor! Discount code is available, check out my discount code page!

Back