ARCHIVED Delete Posts

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
So I just had a weird double tap where two identical replies posted simultaneously, but then I realized I don't have the ability to delete my own posts to kill the duplicate. Is that something that can be added, either to the bottom of the post just like "report" or in the edit post menu?

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I can add this if need be.

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
I think it's a nice feature to have. Sometimes you reply to something without refreshing your page and realize someone else already answered the same question better, or you have a double tap, or call someone out for something and think better of it later haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom