• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Custom Headlight Build *partial sponsor*

RetroworksLighting

retroworkslighting.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.retroworkslighting.com
Who wants a partial sponsor for a custom headlight build? 20% off parts and labor!
1f642.png

First 5 people will get this discount then it will drop back to the normal 10% group discount.
Welcome to PM us on here, FB (retroworksllc), or shoot us an email - retroworksllc@yahoo.com

Tacoma Custom Builder

Third gen lights are a major PITA.

I like to DIY when I can but I'd rather leave this one to the experts.

Good to know you guys are an option for noobs.

Third gen lights are a major PITA.

I like to DIY when I can but I'd rather leave this one to the experts.

Good to know you guys are an option for noobs.

No problem there! We've dealt with some pretty gnarly permaseal(ex. Lambo Gallardo & F-350). It's all in being patient and taking your time with opening them and cleaning out the channels.

I read it wrong. I thought you were working on new headlights to be mass produced. I see it’s a specific build by order now.
Oh we could definitely make a mass produced headlight, however, manufacturer requires 300 sets preordered and it would take up to 6 months for prototyping and R&D for them. Doable, but they are difficult to make happen without having a ton of $ on hand.

Back