• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Cracked Plastic cluster screen

susanbooher

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Midnight Black
I have a 2018 Tacoma 4x4. About a year ago I noticed a small crack right above the knob you push to delete your miles, within a week it got longer then another one appeared and then another one. I did not hit it with anything. Has anyone else have this happen to their truck?
P.S. my best friend has the same year and style and this has not happened to his nor anyone else I know.

Nope. But you can order that screen pretty easy. I got one in my garage right now

Yeah, actually mine is cracked. It's small right now but it won't get better!

I have a 2018 Tacoma 4x4. About a year ago I noticed a small crack right above the knob you push to delete your miles, within a week it got longer then another one appeared and then another one. I did not hit it with anything. Has anyone else have this happen to their truck?
P.S. my best friend has the same year and style and this has not happened to his nor anyone else I know.
my 2017 cracked at the bottom dead center and i herd it snap when it did it when i turned the heater on . At first dealer tried to say i hit it and told him to look for the dust disturbed where this could have been hit and since i never touched it they then warranted it .At first i was going to replace it myself as its not expensive but since i still had warranty .This happened last year and it did not happen to the other 2017 i also have. I now have two 2021s trd , double cab ,leather ,sun roof ,roof rack ,hood and side custom graphics design , custom tires and wheels ,one white and one black. I don't like how the cruse works on the 21, once set when you want to reset at a faster speed you have to turn it off or tap the brake to go higher but not lower , very annoying .

$35 for a replacement. Comes out easy. I didn't have to replace mine. But mine got scratched up easy from paper towels, microfiber cloths and stuff. So I put on a Screen Protech screen protector and it's a good upgrade.

Back