• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Covid? Anyone? Family? Someone close by?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Covid ? With the new variant, they say it is faster spreading, also less deadly? Be carefully!
My Son two weeks ago got infected with Covid, and recovering, lives 30 miles away. My Daughter tested positive Covid, last week , recovering, lives in Colorado. Both had there Vaccine’s shots.
Yesterday my wife’s brother and his wife tested positive, in there 60’s, both got vaccine shots . We have to wait and see?

Both my wife and I got our 2nd boosters a couple of weeks ago. Never been infected so far, but we always wear a mask

Vaccines has been around for over 100 years! Our school kids children had to take different vaccines shots, and at different ages, Polio, Hepatitis, etc… I think as a kid maybe 7 or more vaccinations shots.

As a soldier before basic training, we all got multiple shots, vaccinations.
In the news today 4 West Point students may not graduate because refusing the Covid vaccines shots? “Dumb “ When traveling to foreign countries? You will want to take all the necessary shots!

My friend said he heard 275 Professional Athletes die from Covid ? Ever hear of a Professional football player die from Covid vaccinations Shots?

Ok Your choice? So far in our State of Hawaii? No reports of people who die from taking the vaccinations! 1431
die in Hawaii after catching Covid.
Aloha - two meanings Hello & Good-bye…

Last edited by a moderator:
Back