Configurations of T3G — GRADE

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

What grade is your Taco?

• SR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SR5

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sport

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Off-road

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Limited

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Pro

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Let’s see what the most common and rarest configurations are on T3G. This is the grade portion of the configuration series of polls. I’m a bit of a nerd, so sometimes data is just nice to look at. Have fun.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I'm one of the few limited owners out there. Determined to build the baddest limited out there
That’s cool. What was the selling factor for you?

Noodski44

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jared
T3G Member
That’s cool. What was the selling factor for you?
Well a few reasons. 1) I came from an '08 pre runner and this had 4 wheel drive. 2) it was already lifted 2.5" 3) it had a hard shell which I wanted 4) the color was choice and 5) when I got in it I was sold. The leather seats, full tech package and overall ride sold me. It's my daily driver and I'll add lockers and the extras. A bit of me is envious of the crawl control but hey people drove over road for ever without it so, so can I.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
It doesn’t lack anything but the crawl control and diff lock, correct?

Top Bottom