• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Colorful Colorado

whoistyler

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Instagram
@tabroma
2016 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed
Figured I’d start up the CO thread. Now I know there’s some 3rd gens out there, I’ve seen ‘em! Post them up boys and girls!

A73131C0-A8FD-41F2-A1C5-E26C77C25209.jpeg

Steelman

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
BT
Instagram
@barythompson
Nice truck! I live 3 hours north of Denver, 23 miles east of the Wyoming border so I consider myself more of a Colorado/Wyoming guy. Ordered an ARE Overland Cap and getting it installed in Denver in a few weeks.
17D45DBA-B3EF-4D21-B0EA-A2DD9733705D.jpeg

whoistyler

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Instagram
@tabroma
2016 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed
Right on! Share a pic when you get it installed.

Elkhunt

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
2018 Barcelona Red Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic
I live in Brighton and can’t wait for the snow to melt. Then have fun in the mountains!

Soldato321

3️⃣ Silver
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Saverio
Instagram
@Saverio5280
2018 White Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Hey Colorado people!

I'm up in Longmont, have lived in CO my whole life and admittedly don't know of any trails (thanks Aurora) but, will be on the lookout this summer!

My barber had his Tacoma overhauled by this shop in Lakewood - do you all have any experience with them or know of them?
http://www.rsgoffroad.com

Colorado_Taco17

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Instagram
@colorado_taco17
2017 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Hey Colorado people!

I'm up in Longmont, have lived in CO my whole life and admittedly don't know of any trails (thanks Aurora) but, will be on the lookout this summer!

My barber had his Tacoma overhauled by this shop in Lakewood - do you all have any experience with them or know of them?
http://www.rsgoffroad.com

Yes I know of them! I’ve heard they do great work and are very knowledgeable about what they do. I have a couple buddies who have had work done by them as well and they are very pleased with the quality of their work.

Soldato321

3️⃣ Silver
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Saverio
Instagram
@Saverio5280
Yes I know of them! I’ve heard they do great work and are very knowledgeable about what they do. I have a couple buddies who have had work done by them as well and they are very pleased with the quality of their work.

That’s good to know, I’ve heard nothing but good things about them.
I’m going to be contacting them to get help/suggestions when I’m ready to do a lift. Thanks for commenting!

NickySlick

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas Ullo
Colorado_Taco17 Im south of ya in the Springs. Is your Taco lifted at all or is that stock? im trying to get a good idea of how i want mine to look, buying it tomorrow!

Colorado_Taco17

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Instagram
@colorado_taco17
2017 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Colorado_Taco17 Im south of ya in the Springs. Is your Taco lifted at all or is that stock? im trying to get a good idea of how i want mine to look, buying it tomorrow!
Sorry for the late reply- my truck is all stock suspension wise right now. Hope to change that here in a few weeks though

Nocoparkinglotcrawler

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@R.nienke
Seen a few nicely built rigs around here, hope to see more posted.

Here's my taco up Ballard Road a few weeks back, not a great shot but the trail isn't great for photo opportunities... Next time!

Side note, anyone know of fabrication shops making taco parts around here? Or a shop that stocks plate rear bumpers that won't hose me on shipping?
IMG_20180624_141133.jpg

DocTaco

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
#1,099
Reaction score
First Name
OC
Today is Monday , Oct 17, i am heading to Leadville, Co. on Wed the 19th. Plan on a few days doing some of the trails and passes, then migrate southward to Gunnison area, then on towards Durango. Hope to run into a few fellow T3g'ers. I will be in 2017 TRD White Dbl cab, a StormTrooper look alike, white with black stripes and a Amateur Radio license plate. With a old gray haired man driving.

DocTaco

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
#1,099
Reaction score
First Name
OC
Today is Monday , Oct 17, i am heading to Leadville, Co. on Wed the 19th. Plan on a few days doing some of the trails and passes, then migrate southward to Gunnison area, then on towards Durango. Hope to run into a few fellow T3g'ers. I will be in 2017 TRD White Dbl cab, a StormTrooper look alike, white with black stripes and a Amateur Radio license plate. With a old gray haired man driving.

Been in Leadvle 2 days. Did Hagerman Pass , then on over into Aspen this afternoon. Tomorrow is another day.
20180923_220412.jpg

moostache

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
2018 White Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual
Seen a few nicely built rigs around here, hope to see more posted.

Here's my taco up Ballard Road a few weeks back, not a great shot but the trail isn't great for photo opportunities... Next time!

Side note, anyone know of fabrication shops making taco parts around here? Or a shop that stocks plate rear bumpers that won't hose me on shipping?
IMG_20180624_141133.jpg
This is like, 4 months late, but RCI is in Loveland.