• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Colorful Colorado

whoistyler

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
Figured I’d start up the CO thread. Now I know there’s some 3rd gens out there, I’ve seen ‘em! Post them up boys and girls!

A73131C0-A8FD-41F2-A1C5-E26C77C25209.jpeg

Steelman

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
Nice truck! I live 3 hours north of Denver, 23 miles east of the Wyoming border so I consider myself more of a Colorado/Wyoming guy. Ordered an ARE Overland Cap and getting it installed in Denver in a few weeks.
17D45DBA-B3EF-4D21-B0EA-A2DD9733705D.jpeg

Soldato321

3️⃣ Silver
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Colorado people!

I'm up in Longmont, have lived in CO my whole life and admittedly don't know of any trails (thanks Aurora) but, will be on the lookout this summer!

My barber had his Tacoma overhauled by this shop in Lakewood - do you all have any experience with them or know of them?
http://www.rsgoffroad.com

Colorado_Taco17

4️⃣ Gold
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Colorado people!

I'm up in Longmont, have lived in CO my whole life and admittedly don't know of any trails (thanks Aurora) but, will be on the lookout this summer!

My barber had his Tacoma overhauled by this shop in Lakewood - do you all have any experience with them or know of them?
http://www.rsgoffroad.com

Yes I know of them! I’ve heard they do great work and are very knowledgeable about what they do. I have a couple buddies who have had work done by them as well and they are very pleased with the quality of their work.

Soldato321

3️⃣ Silver
Local time
Reaction score
Yes I know of them! I’ve heard they do great work and are very knowledgeable about what they do. I have a couple buddies who have had work done by them as well and they are very pleased with the quality of their work.

That’s good to know, I’ve heard nothing but good things about them.
I’m going to be contacting them to get help/suggestions when I’m ready to do a lift. Thanks for commenting!

NickySlick

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
Reaction score
Colorado_Taco17 Colorado_Taco17 Im south of ya in the Springs. Is your Taco lifted at all or is that stock? im trying to get a good idea of how i want mine to look, buying it tomorrow!

Nocoparkinglotcrawler

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
Reaction score
Seen a few nicely built rigs around here, hope to see more posted.

Here's my taco up Ballard Road a few weeks back, not a great shot but the trail isn't great for photo opportunities... Next time!

Side note, anyone know of fabrication shops making taco parts around here? Or a shop that stocks plate rear bumpers that won't hose me on shipping?
IMG_20180624_141133.jpg

DocTaco

4️⃣ Gold
Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Today is Monday , Oct 17, i am heading to Leadville, Co. on Wed the 19th. Plan on a few days doing some of the trails and passes, then migrate southward to Gunnison area, then on towards Durango. Hope to run into a few fellow T3g'ers. I will be in 2017 TRD White Dbl cab, a StormTrooper look alike, white with black stripes and a Amateur Radio license plate. With a old gray haired man driving.

DocTaco

4️⃣ Gold
Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Today is Monday , Oct 17, i am heading to Leadville, Co. on Wed the 19th. Plan on a few days doing some of the trails and passes, then migrate southward to Gunnison area, then on towards Durango. Hope to run into a few fellow T3g'ers. I will be in 2017 TRD White Dbl cab, a StormTrooper look alike, white with black stripes and a Amateur Radio license plate. With a old gray haired man driving.

Been in Leadvle 2 days. Did Hagerman Pass , then on over into Aspen this afternoon. Tomorrow is another day.
20180923_220412.jpg

moostache

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
Seen a few nicely built rigs around here, hope to see more posted.

Here's my taco up Ballard Road a few weeks back, not a great shot but the trail isn't great for photo opportunities... Next time!

Side note, anyone know of fabrication shops making taco parts around here? Or a shop that stocks plate rear bumpers that won't hose me on shipping?
IMG_20180624_141133.jpg
This is like, 4 months late, but RCI is in Loveland.

TOsoYOTA

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Names Eddie, I’m from the Denver area and have been eager to see if there was a meet with the Colorado region since T3G announced they will be doing one twice a month in Cali.

I’m new to a lot of this but I’m stoked to dive in and learn. I’ve reached out to the forum managers and they are stoked to build a bigger community and I would like to help do that.

Malcolm Malcolm Mr. Nobody Mr. Nobody

Please feel free to reach out on here and let’s rally a Colorado meet. I would be stoked to learn new and meet the people who share a love for the outdoors.

Thanks everyone,
Ed Toso
IG:TOsoYOTA

Last edited:

Colorado_Taco17

4️⃣ Gold
Local time
Reaction score
Ray 10's I see 16" or 17" ? 265's ? I love the stance even if that is all stock.
They are actually Method NV's! 16" and 265s in that older picture. I've changed my setup since that picture though now I'm sitting on a 2.5" lift with 285s!

Tacomadad18

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
#jealous. Such a beautiful place. Hopefully my kids and the wife will make our way out to there and check it out in person.