• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Colorado GTG

Colorado Meet Monthly?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No I’m boring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TOsoYOTA

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCLB Auto
White
Calling out for the Denver area,

I would like to organize an monthly or even more frequent meet. This could take place right in the mammoth lot on the way up 1-70 past the hog back or possibly more central, say I-25/ I-70 area.

Message me if you are interested or feel to keep this thread going. Spread the word with friends and family alike.

Thanks

Might get more response if posted in the "West"... :p But I'm interested. Located in Woodland Park.

You are probably very accurate. I’ll move the thread if I can. Sounds good I’ll post more stuff and try and organize it a little better I just wanna see who is interested if any and I’ll invest some time coming up with something

Back