• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Color match bumper?

2018TRD-OffRoad

2️⃣ Bronze
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone painted their chrome back bumper caps to match their truck color? If so, send pics and how you did it.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
There are a few methods people use to do this. IMO, you'll get the best result if you order the black plastic ones from the SR model and paint those. But Rob Daman Rob Daman has a video of how he did his without replacing them.

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
Paint has held up great since then with zero issues.

Colorado_Taco17

4️⃣ Gold
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
I bought the black plastic ones and had my local dealership paint them for me since I am a total noob when it comes to that type of stuff. Ran me about $300 all together but totally worth it imho