Clean for once !

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tacomadad18

T3G Level: Onyx
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jason
Military
Army
T3G Member
#2,122
Lasts like a day around here lol. With the kids snacks and grubby paws touching everything, or a puddle that throws mud all over the sides lol it’s ok though, I don’t like cleaning it anyway. Unless I have to!

KnighT4CO

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chase
T3G Member
#4,246
Exterior lasts a few days. My dryer is in my garage & park the truck in the garage so it gets a layer of lint on the hood whenever we run the dryer lol

And now that it's lovebug season, almost any drive will get the front covered :mad:

black_taco

T3G Level: Silver
First Name
Adam
T3G Member
#1,980
Washed and waxed mine over a week ago and parked it in my garage. Finally drove it this past weekend and now it’s all green from the pollen. 😕

Jake Zigtek

T3G Level: Bronze
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jake
T3G Member
#5,559
Exterior lasts a few days. My dryer is in my garage & park the truck in the garage so it gets a layer of lint on the hood whenever we run the dryer lol

And now that it's lovebug season, almost any drive will get the front covered :mad:
Right! One mile down the highway can be a bloodbath

Top Bottom