• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Clazzio Seat Covers

Para

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
For those of you that have Clazzio Perforated Seat Covers; I'm considering black for both the body and the insert color, all the photo searching I've done, it appears that the insert color is slightly lighter in color. Wondering if this could be due to the insert portion being perforated or if it's just the lighting of the photos I've seen online. I'd get samples sent but kind of want to get the covers on order so they'll get here before I pick up the truck.

I might go with two different colors but I'm getting hung up on the choices like a newly defected communist standing in a US grocery store frozen by all the different brands of bread we have. (Not to mention the fact that we have bread).

I have the black on black and there is no difference between the insert to my eyes. It's probably the lighting in the pictures.

I have the black on black and there is no difference between the insert to my eyes. It's probably the lighting in the pictures.
Thanks!

First post here and still waiting for my Tacoma to be delivered. Curious what the Clazzio seat covers cost? Wondering if anyone has looked into https://www.leatherseats.com/shop/leather-interior-kits.html?___store=default. They offer a full replacement skin, not just a cover. Waiting on samples to arrive.......
Interesting, I'll check it out. Thanks.

Back