Center Multi Function Display to show Pitch/Roll?

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

SDCementTacoTruck

= III • Silver
First Name
Reuben
T3G Member
Anyone heard of or know how to program the center multi function display to show Pitch and Roll that is only on the TRD OR and Pro?

Borrowed Pic
1534015382465.png

SDCementTacoTruck

= III • Silver
First Name
Reuben
T3G Member
I did, on the sport 4X4 I don't have it!
seems like this should be able to be programmed in if someone knew how to do it, just seeing if anyone had information on who could do this.

Iowa Taco

= IV • Gold
First Name
Zach
T3G Member
Right, but the question was if you could make a non-OR or non-Pro model have the readout. I.E. have Sport display roll and pitch

Bird dog

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
DJ
Military
Navy
T3G Member
No, you even stipulate in Your question that the option was only on the off road or pro. So, the assumption naturally is how to bring up that display in one of those. I gave you just that.

Iowa Taco

= IV • Gold
First Name
Zach
T3G Member
No, you even stipulate in Your question that the option was only on the off road or pro. So, the assumption naturally is how to bring up that display in one of those. I gave you just that.

Not my question

Anyone heard of or know how to program the center multi function display to show Pitch and Roll that is only on the TRD OR and Pro?

Borrowed Pic
1534015382465.png
I did, on the Sport 4X4 I don't have it!
seems like this should be able to be programmed in if someone knew how to do it, just seeing if anyone had information on who could do this.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Don’t feel too bad about not having it. I’ve made that thing go crazy and it was cool once. But I’ve never looked at it since.

Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Don’t feel too bad about not having it. I’ve made that thing go crazy and it was cool once. But I’ve never looked at it since.
I’ve mever looked at it besides when the dealer showed me that function when I bought it

Top Bottom