• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Carrying coffee…how many lbs..?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
2019 Tacoma TRD LB with Leer camper top…. My brother-in-law wanted me to haul 14 bags of coffee patch to get mill (removing the outer paper shell)…approx 1000 lbs…two trips of 500 lbs each…
After the milling (you get green beans …). I decide to take the whole load…828 lbs., load partial back seat area, rest in the bed…
With the 2 1/2 lift front and add-a- lift in the rear… it only drop one inch…
So if you install a add-a-lift (icon 1 1/2 ). 828 lbs will drop rear only but inch …remember I still had the Leer fiberglass camper still on..
Just for your info…

I will be adding a one inch block later…. I can find one inch blocks, but hard to find square u-bolts 10-11 inches long to install on the Tacoma rear l spring .it still have the 8 1/2 long…. Anyone ? Where to purchase 10-11 inch bolts?
Aloha

Back