• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Pre-Purchase Question CaliRaisedLED

HiterSixOne

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Sport DCSB Auto
Cement
I'm looking at adding the CaliRaisedLED 11" bed bars to my 3G as a precursor to a RTT. I am not interested in having a bed rack on all the time, and the bars would most likely remain attached to the RTT when not in use.

https://caliraisedled.com/products/2005-2020-toyota-tacoma-overland-bed-bars

I was about to order the bars, however I thought it best to check company reviews. I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews about the customer service. Any thoughts from members here? Anyone running the same bars? Experience?

I have a friend with a plasma CNC table so I'll be fabricating my own side panels.

Thanks for any pre-purchase insight.

I don't have these bed bars but I have other products from Caliraised LED and haven't had a single issue with customer service. They're also on the forum if you needed to ask them anything directly, I'm sure they'd be happy to help (when they hop on to check for messages).

I went with CaliRaised for my low profile ditch light mounts, and the molle panels for the truck bed. I went with the panel route instead of bars because anything I mount, I want inside the truck bed for design aesthetics. I have bed reinforcement bolted near the rear of the bed so hopefully that prevents any flex. Hopefully someone else can chime in about the bars specifically but I haven't had issue with customer service.

I have their rock sliders. Not sure about the customer service side of things, but I have visited their shop when I went to pick up my rock sliders and have them installed. They were solid to me on their responses on any questions I had and even confirming my order had been placed correctly. They're pretty chill and I haven't had any issues on the rock sliders. I don't have much to say about their bed racks though. Sorry!

Back