• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bustabeatgeorge’s Build / Shenanigans

Bustabeatgeorge

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
What’s up dudes! I am George! Also known as bustabeatgeorge. The purpose of this thread is share the progress and mods of my 2017 Toyota Tacoma, at the same time be able to help those who are just starting or need advice ??
C3222E3C-3EB3-4142-9212-F757B10AF44B.jpeg

I’ll be planning a solid Bishop / Mommoth Trip in April, I’ll keep y’all posted if anyone wants to go, I’m thinking 4-5 trucks at most. It’s beautiful out there, trust me!

Here are 10 things I always carry with me!
Useful tools in and out of the trails
I hope it helps ??
View: https://youtu.be/NzyQ65mqN6U
good list, but is that tow strap static? Probably want a snatch strap if you're using it for recovery because if someone gets REALLY bogged it would be pretty easy for a static strap to snap.

Back