• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Build Thread

BangarangDUH

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Instagram
@bangarangduh
2018 Barcelona Red Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Actually picked up my truck on Memorial Day with 10 miles on it.
Dead stock but hoping to change that real soon.
IMG_4769.JPG

azshooter40

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
2020 Barcelona Red Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Welcome and nice truck!

BangarangDUH

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Instagram
@bangarangduh
What all do you have planned for it?
Honestly there is a lot I want to do but I think for right now I want to try and do small mods like lights and then get some tires/wheels eventually making my way to suspension.
All I do now is look at other 3rd gens and what I want to do to mine lol

BangarangDUH

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Instagram
@bangarangduh
looks pretty sick at night ?
IMG_4851.jpg

0uTkAsT

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Instagram
@low_speed_high_drag
2018 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual
Honestly there is a lot I want to do but I think for right now I want to try and do small mods like lights and then get some tires/wheels eventually making my way to suspension.
All I do now is look at other 3rd gens and what I want to do to mine lol
A few little functional and cosmetic upgrades can make a big difference so that's a good plan. I'd be very happy with my truck as it sits right now if I didn't wheel a lot, and there's hardly anything done to it. If we just stuck to pavement and dirt roads, I'd leave it alone at this point!

BangarangDUH

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Instagram
@bangarangduh
A few little functional and cosmetic upgrades can make a big difference so that's a good plan. I'd be very happy with my truck as it sits right now if I didn't wheel a lot, and there's hardly anything done to it. If we just stuck to pavement and dirt roads, I'd leave it alone at this point!
Yea I just gonna do small stuff right now. I’ve bareley taken it into the dirt haha I just hit 600 miles yesterday so I’m still breaking it in haha.

Catfish

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Instagram
@Mr.Taco_17
2017 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic
Are those the yellow plastic 3m covers you put over the fog light? or is that an actual yellow housing? Dead stock? you must've ben a sneakerhead in your past lifetime ;)

BangarangDUH

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Instagram
@bangarangduh
Are those the yellow plastic 3m covers you put over the fog light? or is that an actual yellow housing? Dead stock? you must've ben a sneakerhead in your past lifetime ;)
Hahah I replaced the stock bulbs with yellow LED’s. By buddy had just replaced his fogs with pod housings and gave me his bulbs. Hahaha dude as soon as I purchased my truck I deleted the sneaker apps from my phone ???

Catfish

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Instagram
@Mr.Taco_17
2017 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic
Hahah I replaced the stock bulbs with yellow LED’s. By buddy had just replaced his fogs with pod housings and gave me his bulbs. Hahaha dude as soon as I purchased my truck I deleted the sneaker apps from my phone ???
i hate that i'm stuck in both realms still. my last cop was the CG XI lows. hahaha..

BangarangDUH

2️⃣ Bronze
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Instagram
@bangarangduh
i hate that i'm stuck in both realms still. my last cop was the CG XI lows. hahaha..
My last cop was the Cement 3’s lol. I’ll honestly look at shoes and think about how much I can get for them so I can put it into my taco haha. Like a pair of OFF-WHITES can get you new wheels and tires hahah.

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Instagram
@LC_overland_
2021 Army Green Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Buy my rigid fogs