• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Build 2020 Tacoma live on Toyota website

17cementpro

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement

Only trims listed to build are SR, SR5, Limited, TRD Pro note TRD sport and off road trims not available to configure

I think most people knew Army green would be available on the pro this year but I was surprised to see MGM as an option
D3D13787-B1F1-4610-B113-2DFBE0ACC743.jpeg

TRD OR and Sport were available for me.

Holy crap EVERYTHING is extra now! The freaking bed D-rings are $55!

Last edited:
It shows the off road only available in super white! Lol not a chance in hell would I get that color. I'm sure more colors will become available.

I think it has to do with what zip code you enter. I had several color options but not all of them and if you added the tech package it would only come in red.

Weird. I built mine the way I wanted it and just had the dealer order it that way..

I’m only able to build a manual transmission in the TRD pro trim, and still not showing an option to build TRD sport or off road, kinda weird how it’s different for diff zip codes

I had a lot of options if you want to try my zip code 97405

Back