• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Body Amour Bumpers, Front hidden winch, Rear Bumpers??

Oc Taco Charlie Beach Bum

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCLB Auto
Midnight Black
Asking Tacoma 3GNation, if these products are America made. They are more cost effective then one that are promoting American made. which has me wondering.??

I belive so knowing fellow industry friends and did a search. Link

I saw a couple thier hidden winch Tacoma bumpers in my travels and noted they recess the bumper within the cut lines rather than hide them

Then provide plastic edging to cover cut. Was a bit on the crude side for my liking, IMHO :cool:

I belive so knowing fellow industry friends and did a search. Link

I saw a couple thier hidden winch Tacoma bumpers in my travels and noted they recess the bumper within the cut lines rather than hide them

Then provide plastic edging to cover cut. Was a bit on the crude side for my liking, IMHO :cool:
goes to show you the amount of quality companies out there. all though this is not Body Amour, BA , I did like some of the products they had, but they did not have the smaller hidden winch, which is what I am researching

Back