• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bitcoin

I got in on dogecoin when it was around 0.05. I have made around 1k so far. I really only buy bitcoin when I want to put money on a game.

I feel about Bitcoin the same way I feel about replay reviews in baseball… something’s just not right about it.

Oh it's a total scam but is useful when I need to send money somewhere and all other options are either too slow or too expensive or both. I like to bet on sports lol.

Confusing to me. Looked at it but not quite understanding it.
I do. not. get. how it works, where it came from, or why we needed it.

I just threw it in my MLM / avoid entirely mental notes and that’s that.

It's a scam and like MLM there is a very small minority of people completely gaming the system and making obscene amounts of money while everyone else is just throwing their money away. Which reminds me, I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you. Would you like to make $1k a day just working from your phone?! You can! DM me for details! :LOL:

I dont put my money into sumthin I dont understand!

When I was working at Subway Franchise HQ we would get the random calls from people requesting that we accept Bitcoin as payment at the restaurants. It always left me thinking, wtf is so difficult about handing the person at the register a few dollars cash or swiping your card.

Which reminds me, I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you. Would you like to make $1k a day just working from your phone?! You can! DM me for details! :LOL:
You mean I can get rich quick by simply sending you $100?

Buying bitcoin is like joining a cult...or a MLM scheme...which is basically the same thing

And Dogecoin... wasn't "doge" a meme about a dog?
Yeah.

Crypto is timing and some luck. A lot of people are invested in it for the long run. We'll see how that turns out.
A lot of them are pump and dumps. Most just say they're doing something innovative or something good that benefits people. I think they sell you on ideas and never follow through. It's just get in early. Sell when high. So far it's a no bueno for me. Short term also has high taxes as income I believe.

Back