• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Grille Best Pro Grill? Quality and Price.

Chicubs

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys I need your help. I’m in the market for a pro grill for my 2019 Sport with TSS. I have seen so many different places out there selling them with a range of different prices. I am not looking to get OEM but want the quality of OEM. Like I mentioned I have TSS and want one that won’t mess up the radar up. I have been looking at one from Runnin4Tacos with the color matched cement letters. Let’s hear your thoughts on best quality for the best price. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys I need your help. I’m in the market for a pro grill for my 2019 Sport with TSS. I have seen so many different places out there selling them with a range of different prices. I am not looking to get OEM but want the quality of OEM. Like I mentioned I have TSS and want one that won’t mess up the radar up. I have been looking at one from Runnin4Tacos with the color matched cement letters. Let’s hear your thoughts on best quality for the best price. Thanks!

I’ve heard many buy theirs from running4tacos so that would be a good choice.

I do have one as well and got it off of eBay almost two years ago. I have the tss and there has been no issues with it at all. The grill also still looks new. I’ve seen people get a “bad” one from even the more expensive places.

I also think @CaliRaisedLED has them.

If you are looking at Toyota Proshop I'd give them about a C- rating. Their Instagram ads got me and I jumped on it.

Pros:
Quality is pretty good
Installation was easy and the fit was perfect
Price is cheaper than CaliRaised but I cannot compare quality

Cons:
Customer service is terrible. They will ignore DM's and Emails or answer days later.
Shipping is free but slow. Took me about 10 days to get it and I think that is only because I pestered them via email.
You will get a notification that it ships as soon as you place the order which is weird.
They advertise an app called "Arrive" that supposedly tracks your order but it doesn't work.

I believe they do offer the TSS option but I cannot comment on it since I didn't need it.

Thanks guys for the insight. I went with the one from Runnin4Tacos with the color matched cement letters. I will post a picture when I get it installed.

The grill came today and installed it right away! I love it and the quality is great. Highly recommend Runnin4Tacos if anybody is looking for one.

Attachments

• 7A002A10-32A8-4CAF-9441-5A254A5DF2A1.jpeg
    7A002A10-32A8-4CAF-9441-5A254A5DF2A1.jpeg
    505 KB · Views: 140
The grill came today and installed it right away! I love it and the quality is great. Highly recommend Runnin4Tacos if anybody is looking for one.

That looks really nice! I'm saving for an all black version for my red truck.

Yup I went with runnin4tacos as well and it’s been great ?. Installed grill lights and a front camera as well some time ago
5C401FCD-FAE2-4FA4-92FB-5D6988EAC975.jpeg
5C401FCD-FAE2-4FA4-92FB-5D6988EAC975.jpeg

i bought mine from @the_taco_garage on instagram. top notch quality!

201EFE6B-39E6-456A-83EE-B432ED4A7032.jpeg558799AD-5E11-4B84-A2D3-9B5F645052C7.jpeg

Attachments

• 3FB56167-2D47-4AE0-AE59-B69237F11B1F.jpeg
    3FB56167-2D47-4AE0-AE59-B69237F11B1F.jpeg
    719.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Bought one from taco garage with an aftermarket sensor garnish.

Attachments

• 4CB7D91E-79F2-44B3-81E5-1233E20ECAE9.jpeg
    4CB7D91E-79F2-44B3-81E5-1233E20ECAE9.jpeg
    839.3 KB · Views: 114
Back