• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Best of the west. Moab. 17-20 April 2020

WarFabArmor

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.warfabarmor.com
2016 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Alright folks, working with some other Tacoma guys from California to set up a 'best of the west' Moab event. Our ultimate goal is to get folks from Colorado west to all get to Moab and run some more of the fun stuff. Goal will be less of a scenic runs type event and more of a talk trash (in good fun) and run harder stuff thing. Trails mentioned already are pickle, Moab rim, trifecta, rusty nail, Kane creek, and see if we can't get some late model guys to commit to pritchett. I may even try and convince some to come to Montrose to hit our trails
:headbang:

Fully imagine there will be folks who want to run the norms like hell's or fins, TOTW, etc so don't worry about having to run the other trails.

This is an unofficial meet and trail run. Sort out your own camping or hotels or whatever. No registration or any of that nonsense. Just show up and have a good time.
This is a week after EJS and tail end of cruise Moab. Traffic in town and on trails will be moderate and weather will be chilled at night and nice during the day.
What area is going to be repped the best? Maybe convince your favorite brands to come put their stuff to the test as well.
Do it to it.
:oldglory:

The brush on Kane Creek can get pretty thick and paint eating. Lots of other trails that would be a good substitute. Metal Masher maybe? Trip sounds fun! (y)

The brush on Kane Creek can get pretty thick and paint eating. Lots of other trails that would be a good substitute. Metal Masher maybe? Trip sounds fun! (y)
Meh. Just match the rest of the scratches and gouges on our truck lol.
But yeah metal masher, steel bender, all of that is all fair game. I'm sure there will be different groups doing different runs each day. Come out, be a good time.

Want to get a better idea of who is interested in this, or considering coming out. It would be good to think out camp setup and get an idea for if multiple trails a day are needed/different groups. Have a few interested parties in coming and joining/filming the event, as well as some local friends of ours. So depending on where you're at with things, post up and let me know. Thanks.

Back