• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Beginner Trails Around Portland

Backbowl

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 Pro DCSB Manual
White
Hey All - I'm new to having a Taco which can actually off road. I had a older 2010 Regular Cab FWD Taco that I turned in for a 2019 Pro, manual, no major mods other than headlights and steps so far. Being that I'm new to off roading, are there any good trails to start on around the Portland area? I can't venture too far right now, I have a little one but I can definitely cut out for a few hours here and there for some off road fun. I'm open to meeting up with a few people as long as peeps can put up with some newbie questions. Any suggestions?

Congrats on the Pro ??

I’m not from around there but I’m sure someone on here can point you in the right direction!

Hey All - I'm new to having a Taco which can actually off road. I had a older 2010 Regular Cab FWD Taco that I turned in for a 2019 Pro, manual, no major mods other than headlights and steps so far. Being that I'm new to off roading, are there any good trails to start on around the Portland area? I can't venture too far right now, I have a little one but I can definitely cut out for a few hours here and there for some off road fun. I'm open to meeting up with a few people as long as peeps can put up with some newbie questions. Any suggestions?

There are plenty, but I'd start by exploring Brown's Camp!

We did a newbie for all 4x4 and AWD rigs including subies at browns camp in Tillamook Oregon a few years back. Ton a easy trail around and bypass. 45min from Portland Area. When the fire 🔥 clears up I’ll come back with some update in the future for these gtg and hit the trails. Hard or easy trails I’m fine, I like to support and communicate with fun experience and get to know ppl. Also check out pdx Overlanders and wanderlust overland

Back