• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bed storage

ArmyNiteRyder

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
What are you all using for bed storage? Anything out there that can mount to rail system? I like the decked system but can’t justify spending the money on that. Really just need to carry recovery gear etc. was thinking maybe a locking tuff box or something along those lines. I have a bed cover as well. I’d like to try and secure it towards the(tailgate) so it isn’t sliding and banging around. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I have an ammo can that I toss stuff in and a gun case. I keep my straps in the ammo case and with a bed mat it won’t move around.

@ArmyNiteRyder I get a pro deal on the Decked system so if you live close to Reno, NV I can order one for you.

Since I need the depth of the bed, I'll be going with @Victory4x4 front and bed side MOLLE panels for organizing all of my stuff.

Back