• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Be aware of False advertisement

TRD_dee151

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2023 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Celestial Silver
Tacoma lifestyle has lost me for a customer. I order FORM tail lights and got them in July 2023 summer time, 6 months later they get to see there first winter and plenty of CONDENSATION starts to build on inside of the housing, Take note these are under 2yr warranty, I sent them 5 pictures, and they will not take them back yet alone fix the problem, Instead I get told this is Normal even for OEM tail lights, also get told to park my truck in the sun for a lil while, they will say everything to you Lies lies, But yet the Bullshit they fed me is NO WHERE ON THERE WEBSITE UNDER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. Read for your self. Save your money trust me you dont want this headache
:D

https://www.tacomalifestyle.com/products/form-lighting-tacoma-led-tail-lights
The bullshit they will say, But will not put the bullshit in the product description, They need to make them sale and rip off hard working customers

Attachments

• T1.PNG
    T1.PNG
    82.8 KB · Views: 25
  • T2.PNG
    T2.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Back