• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arrival of 2021 Tacoma

IDAHO1811

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
Yesterday I was notified by my dealer that my Tacoma has been built and is at the railhead. He said it should arrive in Boise between Sept 16th & 21st. When it arrives they will install the accessories I ordered. This will add two - 3 days on my pick up. I'm having the dealer install Heated Leather/Seats . I opted for the BAK INDUSTREIS Tonneau cover for the bed. The Power Locking Tailgate Handle will be about $409 installed.

Are there any other accessories That can make this Tacoma better? Any info on how things will go at the pay meeting?

Thanks....Best
Mike

When did you place your order? How many times did they request an allocation before Toyota accepted it?

I just submitted my order request for allocation through the Boise dealership. I've got my fingers crossed it gets accepted right away.

Ours was ordered July 12th. It was already in Petersons dealership order. We chose it and made changes to the build for what we wanted. It was one of three or four that were still available. It was not in the allocation cut .
We went this way so we could get a Tacoma without the sunroof. We wanted the heated leather seats but not the sunroof.

Back