• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Arizona wheelin' thread

Aenriquez

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Not seeing that one has been started yet, so I'll kick it off............

Weekend camping and wheelin' near Box Canyon/Florence. A couple of pics from the "Waterfall". I was getting a little grief from some Jeep and SXS guys. Made it through unscathed and with no cheers at the top, but at least the snide commentary was shut down.
IMG_0527-01.jpeg
IMG_0525-01.jpeg
IMG_0524-01.jpeg
IMG_0529-01.jpeg
IMG_0528-01.jpeg
IMG_0526-01.jpeg

Man I remember the days of taking my naked truck off road butt hole puckered. Then I dented my cab not as bad as @Tyler did though.
ill be back in az in November we will have to get a group together and go more often.
im sure ty and Paige might be in the area to join us

Man I remember the days of taking my naked truck off road butt hole puckered. Then I dented my cab not as bad as @Tyler did though.
ill be back in az in November we will have to get a group together and go more often.
November, you say? Sounds killer, I'm in!

Love seeing the new gen trucks get wheeled well. We get tons of trash talked to us still too (most may be by our friends who want us back in a buggy, but still) so dont let em eat ya up too much. Its always fun shutting down a loud mouth. We still need to get down to AZ and do some wheeling. So close, but so far haha.

Good times dude. We were little then.

Love seeing the new gen trucks get wheeled well. We get tons of trash talked to us still too (most may be by our friends who want us back in a buggy, but still) so dont let em eat ya up too much. Its always fun shutting down a loud mouth. We still need to get down to AZ and do some wheeling. So close, but so far haha.
Man, make sure to post it up, if you're ever headed this way, I'll hit some trails with you!

The trailside commentary rolls off me like butter on a pork chop. I've always wheeled oddball rigs, so its all part of the experience. My first rig was a Samurai, in the early 90's.........you can imagine the kind of shit I got for that.............

Back