• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Anyone have a LEER 100 XR?

MicTee72

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Looking to purchase aLEER 100 XR and wanted to see if someone can give me a review of theirs? Open to any suggestions s well.

Thanks for posting vid. Cool. I just bought a XR shell but didn't get the windoors. What did you use to rig the pop a lock to the shell glass? I put that on my tailgate, but would be nice to be able to lock the glass at the same time.

Thanks for posting vid. Cool. I just bought a XR shell but didn't get the windoors. What did you use to rig the pop a lock to the shell glass? I put that on my tailgate, but would be nice to be able to lock the glass at the same time.

It's a pop and lock kit designed for the glass. I bought it at the shell place.

Ok! When I ordered mine I thought he said it was a Leer option Ill go back and check out the pop n lock kit.

Hey
Good video, just what I am considering right now with my new Toy. The Rago bed stiffeners looks like a good idea, same for the tailgate cover.

Pete

Back