• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Andy, can you see this?

You will notice your name is purple now. This is a color I'm considering for moderators. Or should I just do it non-bold red?

Whatever works. Red would be easily distinguished by the eye as associated with the site since you've already got it in use, but at the same time so would purple I guess if you wanted to set up a distinction for all future mods.

I don't know how I feel about the purple. I'm torn between making you look exactly like Malcolm and just calling it "Staff", or starting something new for forum moderators. This is where your guys' input would be handy, lol.
Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 11.41.40 AM.png

I think I found the happy medium for now. It's red like Staff would be, but it says Moderator. This can always change in the future especially when we add more mods to the team.

Also, I will create a welcome aboard thread later tonight. You should have the moderator tools now and I'll make you a little how-to guide later as well.

I say just keep it the same bold red to maintain the same consistency. You can tell the difference between the mods/administrator levels based on the titles next to your screen name.

I think I found the happy medium for now. It's red like Staff would be, but it says Moderator. This can always change in the future especially when we add more mods to the team.

Also, I will create a welcome aboard thread later tonight. You should have the moderator tools now and I'll make you a little how-to guide later as well.

Sounds good. ?

Havent checked this section in a little bit. @Tyler , what if staff were black and red like yours and moderators grey and red how mine is now, If you prefer the black and red be just for yourself no problem. not opposed to how it is right now, Just may be easier to distinguish between staff/moderators.

Back