• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Anderson Overland & Truck Brigade Present Trucks & Tacos in Big Bear, CA

Truck Brigade

truckbrigade.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.truckbrigade.com

Welcome to the first "Trucks & Tacos" event hosted by Anderson Overland & TruckBrigade.com! We are excited to start this tradition in our beautiful town of Big Bear Lake, California and welcome all makes & models! This will be an event to build relationships within our offroading community at the same time providing displays of the latest products and companies available for your overlanding or offroading rigs! Talk shop, hang out, eat tacos, and win raffles!!

We will be camping the night of August 17th at a large campsite in Holcomb Valley for people who want to join us and will be heading up some trail runs the next morning in Big Bear.

Here is the tentative schedule:
August 17th, 2019 - FREE!
1pm-3pm Truck Rally @ Community Church Parking Lot
3pm-5pm Raffles & Food @ Laguna Grill

Big Bear Community Church Parking Lot, 40946 Big Bear Blvd.
& Laguna Grill, 40844 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA. 92315

For more information and to RSVP to camp please visit https://www.andersonoverland.com/events

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Back